• Comprehensive history and clinical check up
• Imaging and documentation
• Complete examination of teeth, mouth ans jaw
• Functional analysis using the Freecorder device: Complex examination for diagnostics of of the mobility of the temporomandibular joints. Early detection and treatment of the dysfunction are key success factors
• Periodontal examination (early detection of the periodontitis)
• Caries Risk Test
• Viability test
• Diagnosis of focal diseases and focal lesions
• X-ray examination by means of Panorex Radiograph (two-dimensional radiography of the upper and lower jaw)
• Diagnostics of tooth decay using the DIAGNOcam device: a tooth is examined by means of diascleral transilluminationto detect occlusal, interproximal, carious damages of the filling edge and cracks.
• Complete tooth diagnostics: meridian analysis, the status of the “energy” support and the functional ability of the meridian system is determined.
• Galvanism Diagnostic: Two dissimilar metals in a saliva environment (for example fillings, dental bridges or crowns, dentures or implants) will produce electrical current by galvanic action, and become a battery of sorts. This reaction may contribute to a wide variety of symptoms and deseases like insomnia, loss of appetite, weightlos, a person becomes edgy and irritable. We can detect a flow of current not only between metals of two different potentials but also between alloys of the same type: namely amalgam to amalgam, and gold to gold. There is no risk or harm to the client measuring these currents.
• Detailed consultation on the results of the studies performed and the issue of a written conclusion
Optional diagnostics if necessary:
not included in the price
• Digital smile design: virtual aesthetic planning in 3D including face scanning
• Digital volumetric tomography, three-dimensional tomography method
• Three-dimensional digital imaging of the jaw at significantly reduced radiation doses compared to conventional computed tomography.
• Lymphocyte transformation test: detection of tooth material intolerance.
• TOPAS (TOxicity Prescreening ASsay) test: Quick, painless and reliable test for determination of toxic substances in the teeth
Cost from 1100 €